Welcome to my little green patch. I hope you are blessed, inspired, and even tickled by what you find here!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Beginning of Something..........

Beginnings are always special to me.  The excitement and nervousness of doing something new, something fun, something that could be BIG.  Of course, that something BIG could turn out to be a BIG dud.  That's when the terror sets in...........the fear of failure, disappointment, the insecurity. Oh, the pain!  But, alas, here I am, at the point of yet another beginning. I'm not sure where this will take us (If you're reading this, we're in this together!), but with this first post, I have finally begun!  

5 comments:

  1. Way to go babe! It looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth I love it!
    When we advance confidently in the directions of our Dreams and endeavor to live the life which we've imagined we'll meet with success unexpected.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to following your new adventure. I wish you all the best.

    Sheryl Wickum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name and design. Just perfect! :-)

    Susan
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the world of blogging Ruth Ann. I've been blogging for just over a year now, and although I'm not the most regular blogger I do love the blogosphere, and the interesting people I've met through it.

    Looking forward to keeping up with what goes on in your life through this blog.

    ReplyDelete